Thursday, June 7, 2012

Why, Hello!

I'm the worst blogger ever.  Did I mention that before?  No.  Well, darn, I should of.  But the thing is, I don't really care.  I don't care that it's been however long since I've posted because I do this for me.  Not for you.  Is there even a you?  I do this because I've been in love with blogging since 2005.  Yep, that's right 2005.  This is the 4th? blog that I've started.  I've actually had one for over a year ... but I deleted it because my emotions came into play. 

I kind of want to change the focus of this blog ... just a bit, to a lifestyle/decor/diy/everything else my heart desires blog.  Because that's who I am.  I can't focus on just one thing.  I want to express myself it magical ways.  Magical?  Did I just say magical ways?  WOW!  Moving on ...

I want to blog about my impending trip to Disney World (again), I want to blog about my Instagram photos, I want to blog about the wall I will paint, the furniture I will buy, my impending decisions on a desk or not a desk, I want to blog about my cat.  Yes, my cat.  I want, I want, I want ... so I will.

/end rant.

I'll decipher what I'm blogging by my labels obviously.  I may as well tell you now ... 

DIY/DECOR: Apartment Things, [specific room]
DISNEY WORLD: Disney Dreaming
INSTAGRAM: Instagramin'
MY LIFE IN GENERAL: Life
BLOG RELATED: Blog Things

And last but not least ...
RAMBLING (like this post): End Rant

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you! All opinions, comments, questions and queries are welcome of course, just not snarky ones you wouldn't want your grandmother to read. Please be patient with me, your comment will be approved shortly!