Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Grown Up Purchase

My best friend (hi Josie!) came down to visit me this past weekend, and through all our late nights and watching The OC, we had a mission ... a mission to find me a couch.  Two days, and seven furniture stores (there were more non-furniture specific stores -- we are girls after all, hah) later, I bought a couch.

It's a Steven and Chris, Canadian made, beaut of a couch.  It was a bit more than what I was looking to spend -- but a girl fell in love, what can I say?  Excuse the iPhone photo but here's a shot I snapped in the store. 


Just look at those lines.  Oh those glorious lines!  Two cushion couches beat three cushion couches (in my mind) any day.  And those legs.  I have to say when it comes to couches; I'm all about the legs.  Just ask my BFF; that's all I kept saying when we were looking "there's no legs, I need legs!". 

So, that buy a couch part of my list -- you've been checked!  Onto the next ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! All opinions, comments, questions and queries are welcome of course, just not snarky ones you wouldn't want your grandmother to read. Please be patient with me, your comment will be approved shortly!